Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The First Post!

Hi there!

This is my first post in this blog! Actually, I have nothing to write, yet. I have some things in my mind of what to write but my brain somehow blocked them (mental block, yeah, i know it). Well, I'm not rushing or what, I'm a very beginner at this blogging thing. A novice, an apprentice.

This blog is dedicated to publishing my writings as and when I am able to pen my thoughts and opinions. Anonymous postings and those containing profanities and obscenities will be rejected. Anything written here is based on my own personal views and opinions as an open minded person and also as a reader scouring the internet for any news that attracts my attention.

Happy blogging to all.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am quite new too, but i've been a writer for many years. I am sure you will enjoy this chance to air your views :)

    ReplyDelete