Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Browser War

Ever since the internet have been created, we can be absolutely sure that there are too many websites out there. What's the total number of websites there? Anybody? Well, for one thing, I also not sure! Maybe over a million websites.

Presently, I think, therefore I write, that there are only 5 most popular and common browsers to browse all that websites. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. I used mainly IE and Firefox, but recently I'm testing the Safari and the Chrome. The Opera is there, installed, but I hardly used it (sorry Opera fans!). Okay, here's my question to you all: Which browser is the MOST RELIABLE? Not the most popular, not the most downloaded, not the best rated, but the most reliable. What are the criterias? Well, it depends on you. Give a or some reasons why you chose that browser.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Do you test with all the browsers available when you do your web development or your websites?

2 comments:

  1. Hello you pretty good blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TQ... Well, as you see, there are only 2 posts here. I'm stuffed with my works for the time being, lots of deadlines. So, I haven't have time yet to post anything new... ;)

    ReplyDelete